A creative problem-solver, Ingrid provides advice to employers on all aspects of labour and employment law, including human rights. She acts for clients in both the private and public sectors and across a broad range of industries. Her clients rely on Ingrid’s broad experience and practical approach to provide them with strategic, efficient and responsive guidance to minimize the potential for workplace disputes.
An experienced advocate, Ingrid is detail-oriented and quickly identifies key issues in complex disputes to develop a practical plan for an effective outcome. She has successfully represented clients before labour arbitrators, labour and human rights tribunals as well as all levels of the B.C. Courts.
Ingrid enjoys working with clients to proactively identify options to minimize workplace disputes. As a trusted advisor she frequently assists clients to navigate complex workplace conduct or harassment investigations, advises on disability management and accommodation and the implementation of contracts and policies. Her warm and engaging manner, expansive knowledge and solutions oriented approach make her a popular speaker for in-house client seminars and training.
- Recognized Lawyer, Labour and Employment Law, Best Lawyers in Canada, 2024
- Recommended Lawyer, Workplace Human Rights (Employer), The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory, 2023
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member, Labour Law, Human Rights Law and Employment Law sections, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch
- Member, Canadian Association of Counsel to Employers
- Volunteer Coach, Hollyburn Cross-country Ski Club