Jeremy advises and represents public and private sector employers on labour, employment, and human rights law. He has worked with employers in a broad range of industries, and is building experience in the construction, and the film and television sectors.
Jeremy takes pride in being responsive to the needs of his clients and believes that providing a high standard of legal representation must balance an in-depth knowledge of the law with practical advice that helps his clients achieve their goals. Jeremy works hard to get to know his clients and their business, and works with them to address their workplace challenges.
Jeremy began working at Harris as a summer student and became an associate in 2014.
Recent Speaking Engagements
- “Employment Law”, Architectural Institute of British Columbia, June 2018
- “Employment Standards Compliance Searches” and “Human Rights Record Searches”, Continuing Legal Education Society of BC Due Diligence Deskbook, 2017
- “Shop Talk: Defamation And Communications Issues In The Workplace”, Continuing Legal Education Society of BC, 2014
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Employment Law and Labour Law sections, Canadian Bar Association, BC branch
Year of Call
- British Columbia, 2014
- JD, University of British Columbia, 2013
- BA, University of British Columbia, 2010