Erin practices in the areas of employment and labour law, human rights, and general litigation. She represents and advises private and public sector employers, in both union and non-union workplaces. She takes a strategic approach and provides practical solutions to the challenges her clients face. Erin regularly assists clients with a broad range of workplace issues and disputes, including drafting and implementing employment contracts and workplace policies, disciplinary matters, terminations, and collective agreement interpretation.
Erin has appeared as counsel in the Provincial Court of British Columbia and the Supreme Court of British Columbia, as well as before administrative tribunals.
Erin began working at Harris as an articled student, and became an associate in May 2014. Prior to attending law school, Erin was a legislative intern with the Legislative Assembly of British Columbia, and a policy advisor at the Insurance Corporation of British Columbia.
- “Constructive Dismissal – A Compendium”, Employment and Labour Law Reporter, Volume 28, No. 6, September 2018
- “IMPACT Labour Law & Management Practices”, (co-author), Impact, 2018
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Civil Litigation – Vancouver, Employment Law, and Labour Law sections, Canadian Bar Association, BC branch
- Past President, Lambrick Park Preschool & Childcare
Year of Call
- British Columbia, 2014
- JD, University of Victoria, 2013
- BA, University of Victoria, 2004