As an employment lawyer, Dianne advises clients daily on a wide range of employment law matters, including terminations, wrongful and constructive dismissals, statutory obligations and human rights matters.
A significant portion of Dianne’s practice is dedicated to Occupational Health and Safety Law. In this realm, Dianne provides day to day advise on a range of occupational health and safety (OHS) matters, including workplace health and safety regulatory issues, discriminatory action complaints, workplace investigations, and serious and fatal incidents.
Recent Speaking Engagements
- “Trending Issues in Workers’ Compensation and Occupational Health and Safety”, Health Authority Occupational Health and Safety Managers Conference, June 2018
- “Occupational Health and Safety Update”, (joint keynote speaker), Health Authority Occupational Health and Safety Managers Conference, June 2017
- “Handling Difficult Conversations within the Dental Office Team”, Thompson Okanagan Dental Society Meeting, October 2016
- “Dental Team Management”, Pacific Dental Conference, March 2016
- Bridge: Employment Law column, (regular contributor), British Columbia Dental Organization Newsletter
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member, Canadian Association of Counsel for Employers
- Member, Greater Vancouver Board of Trade