Workplace bullying and harassment is one of the most serious and publicised issues employers are facing today. Managers have a duty to protect their employees and are often the first source of assistance for a harassed employee.
In this introductory seminar, Harris partners Paul Fairweather and Suzanne Kennedy will help prepare managers and supervisors to meet their obligations with preventing and resolving workplace harassment incidents, and provide an effective process to conduct workplace investigations.
Through interactive exercises and case studies, you will learn:
- The requirements of an anti-bullying and harassment policy
- How to identify bullying and harassment
- Strategies for responding to complaints
- The fundamentals of conducting an investigation.
Payment is required to confirm your registration. A $50 cancellation fee per person will be charged if you cancel your registration less than 5 business days before the event. Refunds will not be issued for no-shows.
The Chartered Professionals in Human Resources of British Columbia and Yukon (CPHR) has pre-approved this seminar for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours.
- Type Seminar
- Date March 29, 2019
- Time 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Location Bentall 5 Conference Centre, Ground Floor, 550 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC
- Cost $380 + GST per person
- Includes Continental breakfast, refreshments and printed materials