By attending this session, you will gain:
- An understanding of the law as it relates to performance management and discipline, including management rights and obligations, as well as employees’ rights and obligations
- Tools to effectively manage the workplace, including managing difficult employees and coaching for success
- Knowledge to handle performance issues, including dealing with culpable and non-culpable conduct
- A review of progressive discipline, and
- Invaluable guidelines on how to investigate misconduct.
This seminar is particularly suitable for new professionals or those looking for a refresher on this area of law.
Payment is required to confirm your registration. A $50 cancellation fee per person will be charged if you cancel your registration less than 5 business days before the event. Refunds will not be issued for no-shows.
The Chartered Professionals in Human Resources of British Columbia and Yukon (CPHR) has pre-approved this seminar for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours.
- Type Seminar
- Date April 5, 2019
- Time 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Location Bentall 5 Conference Centre, Ground Floor, 550 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC
- Cost $380 + GST per person
- Includes Continental breakfast, refreshments and printed materials