By the end of the seminar, you will learn:
- The elements of a binding contract- offer, acceptance, consideration and certainty
- The benefits of employment contracts
- Key terms in employment contracts including termination clauses, mitigation, and restrictive covenants
- Common ‘boilerplate’ terms explained
- Common pitfalls in contracts and how to avoid them
- Best practices for implementing and administering employment contracts.
Payment is required to confirm your registration. A $50 cancellation fee per person will be charged if you cancel your registration less than 5 business days before the event. Refunds will not be issued for no-shows.
The Chartered Professionals in Human Resources of British Columbia and Yukon (CPHR) has pre-approved this seminar for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours.
- Type Seminar
- Date March 15, 2019
- Time 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Location Bentall 5 Conference Centre, Ground Floor, 550 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC
- Cost $380 + GST per person
- Includes Continental breakfast, refreshments and printed materials