Employers in both unionized and non-unionized workplaces have a contractual relationship with their employees. This webinar will explain how that relationship forms the basis of an employee’s obligation to attend work, and how employer rights provide the tools to manage workplace attendance.
- How to identify and distinguish between culpable and non-culpable absenteeism
- When and how much medical information employers can request from employees
- An employer’s duty to accommodate in the attendance management context
The Chartered Professionals in Human Resources of British Columbia and Yukon (CPHR) has pre-approved this webinar for 1 continuing professional development (CPD) credit.
- Type Webinar
- Date March 5, 2019
- Time 8:00 am - 9:00 am
- Location Online (GoToWebinar)
- Cost Complimentary
- Includes Online materials